I promised myself I wasn’t going to so any more “food” posts this week. I’m trying to study and I’m also getting ready for a mini vacation with the kids.
But now it seems when I cook something that I love, I have a compulsion to take a picture of it and post :).
This is super easy and I like to eat it when I’m craving comfort food (aka starchy stuff I don’t eat). It’s also a good dish to serve at a get together, like Thanksgiving.
* 1 medium head cauliflower
* 2 Tbsp melted butter or refined coconut oil (I don’t like my cauliflower to taste like coconut)
* 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
* 1 large clove of garlic, minced or pressed
* sea salt (Celtic, Himalayan) and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment or foil. Cut cauliflower into small pieces, 3/4 to 1 inch. Melt butter or coconut oil and add the rosemary and garlic. Mix well and pour over the cauliflower. Stir to coat the cauliflower. Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on the cookie sheet. Salt and pepper to taste. Bake in the 400 degree oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring after about 20 minutes to brown evenly. Serve warm.
Until next time 🙂